Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First Days

So we arrived in Cambodia...finally! At the end of over 25 hours of traveling we finally got in to this amazing country. Traveling was draining and jet lag is definitely not fun but we finally got here on Monday.  We were immediately taken to Peace Corps headquarters here and we spent the rest of the day in meetings, site seeing, and going to dinner.  I keep thinking "this is the longest day of my life" and then the next day seems even longer and the next is longer yet! I'm already in love with this country though.  It feels exactly like Louisiana weather and since it's rainy season it rains just about every day during the afternoon.  San Fransisco was also amazing during staging last Friday.  I walked off the plane and it was a pleasant 60 degrees and breezy.  I was actually COLD that night.  It was freezing in the middle of summer! Well, this will be short post, I'll keep everyone updated.

I LOVE CAMBODIA!

People should come visit me.

A lot.

I'm serious

Come here

Now

1 comment: