Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bucket List

So I, like most people, have a list of things to do before I die.  The other night, with the help of my wonderful friends, I was able to cross off two of those things from my list. I got to drive a golf cart and shoot a gun (in the middle of nowhere into a pond, no worries).  Bucket lists are always changing though. They are fluid and change as interests change but as of now, these are the things I want to do before I die.  Some are simple, some are dangerous, some are dorky, some are cliche, and some are cheesy but here they are:

1. Skydiving

2. Build a room full of dominoes and knock them all down
3. Drive a golf cart
4. Share a spaghetti noodle with someone until we kiss
5. Drink a beer in Germany

6. Learn to play the bagpipes
7. Do a triathlon
8. Join the Peace Corps
9. Get in to an Ivy League school
10. Scuba dive
11.Shoot a gun
12. Get a tattoo
13. Visit every continent (minus Antarctica)
14. Go to Scotland
15. Run a 5k
16. Adopt a child
17. Get my Master's degree
18. Knit a sweater
19. Take my mom to Italy
20. Read Les Miserables (all 1200 pages)
21. Gamble in Vegas




So this list is just the beginning but so far this is what I've come up with. Like I said before, bucket lists are fluid, they can be added to and I'm sure that mine will grow.  As I go through my Cambodian experience I'm sure things will come up and be added to my list and maybe I'll get to cross some things off my list too!


Tomorrow I fly to San Fransisco for staging then Saturday is my flight to Bangkok! So exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment