Sunday, November 27, 2011

Some Pictures

 This is my sister from training. She lived in Phnom Penh but would come to visit every now and then.  Her English was fantastic and it was so nice to have her around.
 This is my mom from training.  She was absolutely wonderful.  She's an amazing woman.
 This was my tree.  My host brother carved my name into it.  Well, they carved what they thought was my name, "Hether".  I almost cried when I saw it.
 This was during swear in.  I love that shirt more than any other possession in the world. 
This was my language group.  My LCF (language and cross cultural facilitator) Savin (the one in the middle) was the most amazing Khmer teacher.
These are my friends and my first LCF Sam On that was my first Khmer teacher here.  He was hilarious and tons of fun.

 This was the day that I climbed the mountain.  It was a pain in the butt to climb but it was so rewarding once we got up there. From where I was sitting I could see Vietnam. And I couldn't have climbed up this mountain without the help of my friends who encouraged me the entire way. 

These are my two best friends and some little kid that we stole to be in this picture.  Behind us is the view that I got to see everyday when I left the house.  It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment